Carrie loves to write hot, stories about sexy men and awesome women. If she isn't writing, you will normally find her with her head buried in a book, sipping a Mojito.
Ten things about Carrie:
1. I love to read all genres, but my favorite is contemporary romance, with an emphasis on alpha males.
2. My favorite authors include: Nora Roberts, Lori Foster, Bella Andre, Jasinda Wilder and Liliana Hart. All those authors have given me many happy hours of reading.
3. I'm a total sucker for billionaire bad boy romance, and I absolutely loved the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E. L James.
4. If I could live off salt and vinegar potato chips (aka crisps in the UK), I totally would.
5. I went to college and studied science. I'm not sure that it really helped me in my writing career, but I had fun at college!
6. I adore travelling to new places. I have visited Singapore, Malaysia, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England, and the Middle East, but there are many more places I'd love to visit.
7. One of my favorite places in the US is Newport, Rhode Island.
8. I'm a bit of a history buff, although I can never remember exact dates! When I visited London, I loved wandering round the Tower of London and seeing where traitors used to be beheaded. Gruesome history fascinates me, but I'm very glad I don't live in that era!
9. I've never learnt to drive.
10. My favourite thing about being a writer is hearing from my readers. Every time I see a new review from someone who enjoyed one of my books, or I get an email from a reader it makes me smile.
Carrie Cox is the author of the Desire series and the Broken trilogy. Currently, Carrie is hard at work planning her next book and trying to not to be distracted by Twitter and Facebook.
Connect with Carrie
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarrieCoxAuthor
Or Twitter: @carriecoxwrites